Parents Subject Evening
Wednesday 7 June 2017 - Priority Key Stage 3
The next parent subject evening will be held on Wednesday 7 June 2017. The parents evening is open to all year groups for parents and students to come in and discuss their child’s progress. As highlighted on the College website, each parent’s evening has a priority booking for a year group or key stage. On this occasion Year 7/8/9 parents will have priority booking.
We are operating an online booking system which will be available to start booking appointments from Wednesday 24 May 2017 at 4pm. Parents of Year 7/8/9 students will have priority booking. From Wednesday 31 May at 4pm the booking system will be available for year 10 and 12 parents.
To make your booking please follow the guidance below:
Go to: https://www.parents-booking.co.uk/kevicc
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets especially.
Login to see which appointments are available and select one that is convenient for you.
You will need:
- Your child’s legal first name and legal surname
- Your child’s date of birth
The system is live TODAY and will be open to take your bookings until 7 June 2017 at 3.00 pm.
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking’ wizard to make your appointments.
You will be asked to enter your availability and choose which teachers you want to see before being shown the most efficient order for visiting those teachers on the night.
Troubleshooting Tips - please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record;
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem;
- Don’t forget to scroll down past the first evening to see dates and times for the second evening if you are making appointments one at a time;
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher names;
If you are unable to book at home, please call the reception and a member of staff will help you.