Please note that only Subject Evenings can be booked through the Booking System. Academic Tutorial meetings will be arranged directly by your child's Tutor.
Year 11 - Parents' Subject Evening – Thursday 21st September 2017
We have organised for you a online booking system for our parents’ subject evenings. Our next parents’ evening is on Thursday 21st September 2017. This evening is Subject Evening for Year 11 students only.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets especially.
Login to see which appointments are available and select one that is convenient for you.
You will need:
- Your child’s legal first name and legal surname
- Your child’s date of birth
The system is live TODAY and will be open to take your bookings until Thursday 21st September at 3.30 pm. Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking’ wizard to make your appointments. You will be asked to enter your availability and choose which teachers you want to see before being shown the most efficient order for visiting those teachers on the night.
Troubleshooting Tips - please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record;
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem;
- Don’t forget to scroll down past the first evening to see dates and times for the second evening if you are making appointments one at a time;
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher names;
- If your child has two teachers for a given subject, then the teacher who has the most teaching contact time will be available for appointments.
- Any teacher who is not listed on the booking system is not available for this subject evening.
If you are unable to book at home, please call the reception from Thursday 14th September until Thursday 21st September 2017 and a member of staff will help you.