The Curriculum is broad and balanced and is designed to enable students to develop as an individual and attain high quality qualifications. Students will acquire skills and knowledge from a range of subject areas which are transferable across all areas of their learning. At the same time ensuring that every student, regardless of their academic starting point, has a curriculum on offer that encourages them to engage with their studies and be motivated to succeed and achieve their full potential.
Our ‘Curriculum for Achievement’:
- Is responsive to the National Context
- Ensures progression to and from each Key Stage
- Provides support and challenge
- Provides relevant skills and knowledge for FE, HE and the world of work
- Includes a rounded programme of experiences that help to promote pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
- Provides engaging and meaningful experiences for students, preparing them for life in modern Britain