Next Subject Evening
Year 11 Parents' Subject Evening - Tuesday 22nd September 2020 from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
You are invited to make appointments for the school’s next Parents’ Subject Evening. Due to the current circumstances, these meetings will be booked online, and then held by video meetings rather than in-person at the college.
The next Year 11 Parents' Subject Evening will be held on Tuesday 22nd September 2020 from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
The evening is open to all Year 11 parents and carers to discuss your child’s progress.
To make your booking, please follow the guidance below:
PLEASE NOTE: you need to type this address into your website browsers address bar.
Do not try to ‘Google’ the website address as it will not work.
Login to see which appointments are available and select one which is convenient for you.
You will need:
- Your child’s legal first name and legal surname
- Your child’s date of birth
The system is now LIVE and will be open to take your bookings from today until Tuesday 22nd September 2020 at 3:00 pm.
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking’ wizard to make your appointments.
You will be asked to enter your availability and choose which teachers you want to see before being shown the most efficient order for visiting those teachers on the night.
After you have made your appointments you can choose to print or e-mail a confirmation.
On the day of your appointments, you need to re-login at the website address above 10 minutes before your appointments are due to begin you will be able to join the video meeting room, where you can wait for your appointment(s).
Internet Browser Compatibility:
You must use one of the devices and internet browser combinations stated below for the video meeting technology to work:
- Apple iPhone/iPad: Safari
- Android phone/tablet: Chrome or Firefox
- Linux computer: Chrome or Firefox
- Microsoft Surface: Chrome or Firefox
- Mac computer: Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- Windows computer: Chrome, Firefox or Edge (Chromium)
- To login, you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, it will not have been changed on our system unless we have been informed.
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parents’’ Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher's names.
- Any teacher who is not listed on the booking system is not available for this subject evening.
This may be because of staff illness or unavailability on this date.
Please email the member of staff for individual feedback on your child’s progress.
If you are unable to book at home, please call the reception between now and Tuesday 22nd September 2020 at 3:00 pm. and a member of staff will help you.
If you are unable to access the Year 11 Parents' Subject Evening due to technical issues or lack of appropriate equipment, then you can email or phone the college. The subject-specific teacher will make contact with you for individual feedback on your child’s progress.