Skip to content ↓
King Edward VI Community College

King Edward VI Community College

Report an Issue

Post Results Service

Teaching staff will be available on Results Day to help you with any queries that may arise.

If there are reasonable grounds for believing there has been an error in marking, an official Enquiry About Results (EAR) may be requested by the Centre (see Exam Appeals Policy). When the centre does not uphold an EAR, a candidate may still apply to have an enquiry carried out. However, they will be charged.

Candidates requesting re-marking of their scripts must be aware that their marks, including their overall grade can also be lowered as a result of the enquiry.

What do I do if I can’t attend at the correct time?

A friend or family member may collect your results for you, but they must bring with them a note from you to say you authorise them to collect your results.


You can leave a Stamped Addressed Envelope with the Exams Office and your results will be posted on results day.

No results will be given out by telephone under any circumstances.