Skip to content ↓
King Edward VI Community College

King Edward VI Community College

Report an Issue

College Transport

King Edward VI Community College supports the (DCC) Devon County Council’s ‘No Pass No Travel Scheme’ that operates on transport to and from this school.

Only students who show a valid travel pass to the driver on every journey will be allowed to travel.  Students must travel on the vehicle indicated on their pass.

Please ensure that your child has their travel pass before they leave home every day.

Please ensure that your child knows what to do in the event they are not allowed to travel or the bus does not arrive (e.g. because of breakdown or traffic conditions or severe weather).  School attendance is very important, and it is best to be prepared for any of these eventualities.

DCC will carry out regular valid travel pass checks throughout the year.

Drivers are not allowed to carry passengers who cannot show a valid pass.

If your child loses their pass during the day they should go to the Admin Hub to ask for a 10-day temporary pass.  Replacement passes cost £5 each and can be ordered online, or by sending a cheque with a replacement request form to DCC. The forms can also be obtained from the Admin Hub.

Further info available at: