Year 10 Subject Evening: Wednesday 12th February 2020 from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
Booking System Open
Year 10 Parents' Subject Evening.
The next Parents' Subject Evening will be held on Wednesday 12th February 2019 from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm. The evening is open to all Year 10 parents and carers to come in and discuss their child’s progress.
To make your booking, please follow the guidance below:
PLEASE NOTE: you need to type this address into your website browsers address bar.
Do not try to ‘Google’ the website address as it will not work.
Login to see which appointments are available and select one which is convenient for you.
You will need:
- Your child’s legal first name and legal surname
- Your child’s date of birth
The system is now LIVE and will be open to take your bookings from today until Wednesday 12th February 2019 at 3:00 pm.
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking’ wizard to make your appointments. You will be asked to enter your availability and choose which teachers you want to see before being shown the most efficient order for visiting those teachers on the night.
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. IF you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, it will not have been changed on our system unless we have been informed.
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parents’’ Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher's names.
- Any teacher who is not listed on the booking system is not available for this subject evening. Please email the member of staff for individual feedback on your child’s progress
If you are unable to book at home, please call the reception between now and Wednesday 12th February 2019 at 3:00 pm. and a member of staff will help you.
Work Experience Appointments
For any parents in need of guidance in supporting students to find work experience placements, Anne Law is available on parents' evening. The deadline for submitting paperwork is April 14th. Appointments can be booked through the Parent Booking system as per subject teachers.
All Year 10 appointments will be held on the Redworth Site in the Maths/English Block.