Year 11 Academic Tutoring - Thursday 17th February 2022
Booking System Open.
Booking system opens: Thursday 10th February 2022
Year11 Academic Tutoring Evening - Thursday 17th February 2022
You are invited to make appointments for the school’s next Academic Tutoring Evening.
Due to the current circumstances, these meetings will be booked online, and then held by video meeting rather than in-person at the college.
The next Year 11 Academic Tutoring Evening will be held on Thursday 17th February 2022 from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
The evening is open to all Year 11 parents and carers to discuss your child’s progress and induction into the college.
To make your booking, please follow the guidance below:
PLEASE NOTE: you need to type this address into your website browser's address bar.
Do not try to ‘Google’ the website address as it will not work.
Login to see which appointments are available and select one which is convenient for you.
You will need:
- Your child’s legal first name and legal surname
- Your child’s date of birth
The system is now LIVE and will be open to taking your bookings from today until Thursday 17th February 2022 at 3:00 pm.
Once you have logged in, you will be asked to make an appointment with your child’s tutor. The available times will be displayed. After you have made your appointments you can choose to print or e-mail confirmation.
On the day of the parents’ evening, please log in to www.parents-booking.co.uk in advance of your first appointment.
You will be shown an orange notification reminding you that you have an appointment coming up.
15 minutes before the event starts a button will appear 'Join Video Appointment' in red. Click the button to start your Video appointment.
Appointments are 7 minutes in length only.
Please watch the Video Call demonstration showing how the system works below
Internet Browser Compatibility:
You must use one of the devices and Internet browser combinations stated below for the video meeting technology to work:
- Apple iPhone/iPad: Safari
- Android phone/tablet: Chrome or Firefox
- Linux computer: Chrome or Firefox
- Microsoft Surface: Chrome or Firefox
- Mac computer: Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- Windows computer: Chrome, Firefox or Edge (Chromium)
- To log in you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, it will not have been changed on our system unless we have been informed.
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you log in, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parents’’ Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher names.
- Any teacher who is not listed on the booking system is not available for this academic tutoring evening.
This may be because of staff illness or unavailability on this date.
Please email the member of staff for individual feedback on your child’s progress and induction.
Year 11 Tutor Contact details:
B11b - Nick Lord - firstname.lastname@example.org
D11b - Natalie Clark - email@example.com
G11a - Bob Parsons - firstname.lastname@example.org
G11b - Duncan Chilton - email@example.com
S11a - Jim Earl - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to book at home, please call the reception between now and Thursday 17th February 2022 at 3:00 pm. and a member of staff will help you.
If you are unable to access the Year 11 Academic Tutoring Evening due to technical issues or lack of appropriate equipment, then you can email or phone the college. The tutor will make contact with you for individual feedback on your child’s progress.