Year 12 and 13 Parents Subject Evening – Thursday 7th January 2021
Booking System Open.
Year 12 and 13 Subject Evening – Thursday 7th January 2021
You are invited to make appointments for the school’s next Year 12 and 13 Subject Evening. Due to the current circumstances, these meetings will be booked online, and then held by video meetings rather than in-person at the college.
The next Year 12 and 13 Subject Evening – will be held on Thursday 7th January 2021 from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
The evening is open to all Year 12 and 13 parents and carers to discuss your child’s progress.
PLEASE NOTE: you need to type this address into your website browser's address bar.
Do not try to ‘Google’ the website address as it will not work.
Login to see which appointments are available and select one which is convenient for you.
You will need:
- Your child’s legal first name and legal surname
- Your child’s date of birth
The system is now LIVE and will be open to take your bookings from today until Thursday 7th January 2021 at 3:00 pm.
Once you have logged in, you will be asked to make an appointment with your child’s tutor. The available times will be displayed. After you have made your appointments you can choose to print or e-mail confirmation.
Thursday 7th January 2021 - On the day.
On the day of the parents’ evening, go to https://www.parents-booking.co.uk/kevicc in advance of your first appointment. You will be shown an orange notification reminding you that you have an appointment coming up.
15 minutes before the event starts a button will appear 'Join Video Appointment' in red. Click the button to start your Video appointment.
Appointments are 7 minutes in length only.
Please watch the Video Call demonstration showing how the system works below.
Internet Browser Compatibility:
You must use one of the devices and internet browser combinations stated below for the video meeting technology to work:
- Apple iPhone/iPad: Safari
- Android phone/tablet: Chrome or Firefox
- Linux computer: Chrome or Firefox
- Microsoft Surface: Chrome or Firefox
- Mac computer: Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- Windows computer: Chrome, Firefox or Edge (Chromium)
- To log in, you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, it will not have been changed on our system unless we have been informed.
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parents’’ Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher's names.
- Any teacher who is not listed on the booking system is not available for this academic tutoring evening.
This may be because of staff illness or unavailability on this date.
Please email the member of staff for individual feedback on your child’s progress and induction.
If you are unable to book at home, please call the reception between now and Thursday 7th January 2021 at 3:00 pm. and a member of staff will help you.
If you are unable to access the Year 12 and 13 Subject Evening due to technical issues or lack of appropriate equipment, then you can email or phone the college. The tutor will make contact with you for individual feedback on your child’s progress.