PLEASE NOTE THAT WITH RESTRICTIONS DUE TO COVID AND YEAR-GROUP BUBBLES, IT HAS NOT YET BEEN POSSIBLE TO FINALISE A PERFORMING ARTS EXTRA-CURRICULAR TIMETABLE, BUT WE HOPE TO BE ABLE TO ANNOUNCE THIS AFTER OCTOBER HALF-TERM.
As a comprehensive college of lifelong learners. We are inclusive, kind and committed to the best for our students, supporting them to flourish. Therefore, here at KEVICC we promise all our students the opportunity to participate in a varied enrichment programme aimed to enhance their time here at the College.
Through engaging in enrichment activities, students will grow in self-confidence, make friends, maximise their enjoyment of school, develop valuable life skills which prepare them for a life after college.
We promise that all students will have the opportunity to apply for financial support from the Foundation Governors to help support any element of their education, including enrichment activities.
We Promise all our students:
- The opportunity to attend at least one college enrichment activity on a regular basis
- The opportunity to represent the school in some form of event
- The opportunity to participate in some form of outdoor education
- The opportunity to visit other places of interest and venues, locally, nationally and internationally
- Make a contribution to the college and or local community
- Every student will have the opportunity to take on a leadership role within the college