Please note that only Subject Evenings can be booked through the Booking System.
Academic Tutorial meetings will be arranged directly by your child's Tutor.
Years 12 and 13 Parents' Subject Evening.
The next Parents' Subject Evening will be held on Thursday 9th January 2020 from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm. The evening is open to all Years 12 and 13 parents and carers to come in and discuss their child’s progress.
To make your booking, please follow the guidance below:
PLEASE NOTE: you need to type this address into your website browsers address bar.
Do not try to ‘Google’ the website address as it will not work.
Login to see which appointments are available and select one which is convenient for you.
You will need:
- Your child’s legal first name and legal surname
- Your child’s date of birth
The system is now LIVE and will be open to take your bookings from today until Thursday 9th January 2020 at 3:00 pm.
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking’ wizard to make your appointments. You will be asked to enter your availability and choose which teachers you want to see before being shown the most efficient order for visiting those teachers on the night.
- To login, you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. IF you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, it will not have been changed on our system unless we have been informed.
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parents’’ Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher's names.
- Any teacher who is not listed on the booking system is not available for this subject evening. Please email the member of staff for individual feedback on your child’s progress
If you are unable to book at home, please call the reception between now and Thursday 9th January 2020 at 3:00 pm. and a member of staff will help you.
All Year 11 appointments will be held on the Redworth Site in the Maths/English Block.